Wednesday 15 January 2014

Welcome!

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! I have zero experience with blogging so you'll have to bare with me this semester. 

Just a bit about me, although you probably already know: I am a 22 year old, fifth year student here at MUN and am also working on my B.A in French and Psychology. I have a boxer named Mac who I adore. I also love junk food. I hate mushrooms. I love music and reading and documentaries and talking. I am interested in languages and love Carnation milk in my tea.


I will be using this blog for our Education 3940 course to keep up to date with the course and share my thoughts and ideas about the course content. As I have already mentioned, this is my first blog. I also haven't taken a math course since my first year at MUN and am kinda feeling this way right about now. 




Just kidding, I'm sure we'll be fine.
- Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment